10.10.2007

My Weekend

Seats to Fill
October 2007

My iTunes: How Far We've Come by Matchbox 20

Hi everyone! Please accept my apologies for lack of posting. Seems like this American "way of life" is a lot busier than I remember....or maybe it is just because I am a mother of a freshman in high school now. Actually, I am sure this is the reason! My schedule these days is Crazy (with a capital C).

Anyhow, thanks for all the help on the flower. I will be letting you all know about my project as soon as it is official! OK, the image up top is one of my favorites....you all know why...the lines! I love it. Can anyone guess where I was? For those of you who do know....don't answer! :) I will be sharing lots of pics from my weekend as I can get them up.

Hint?

"Shake and Bake!"

By the way, check out the song I am listening to on iTunes! It has a great sound. Later!

23 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

My Guess: A football stadium somewhere - don't know where :)
Very neat shot!

Ash said...

Great colors and pattern Anna!

kenju said...

I heard about that project today and I am stoked for you!!

photowannabe said...

Pardon my football ignorance, no guess but maybe college game...Georgia Tech or something like that.
Love the lines too Anna.

Mark said...

Some kind of sports venue, I would guess.

Cool pic. Such strong lines and separation of colors.

Unknown said...

Great lines and colors. Shake and bake? Somewhere with earthquakes and hot sun :)Must be Southern Cali.

bluemountainmama said...

i have a hunch, but i won't tell.... :) looking forward to hearing your "updates". are you still home-schooling the boys or are they in public school now, too?

Anna said...

I'm guessing a football stadium...

carmilevy said...

I'm having a Will Ferrell-esque moment. Hang on: I see fast cars, faster members of both genders, and a generally southern perspective on life in the fast lane.

Talladega?

I LOVE the geometry of this image. Lines and colors...they're glued to my retina.

JAM said...

Wherever it is, I like this a lot too.

I have a photo I took a while back of a row of benches, and there was no one around to ask to sit on one for the photo. Usually Lovely Wife fills that role on photo excursions. This would have been great to have one person sitting somewhere in the mix.

Unknown said...

awesome lines here, Anna...and i'm enjoying the excitement built up about your weekend retreat!!! :D

CG said...

Great shot...am curious to know where you are!!

Cris said...

Awesome! these colors mean ball game!

Moksha Gren said...

No idea where those seats could be...but they sure do make an interesting shot.

Anonymous said...

Nice lines Anna! Great bold shot. I still have to figure out how you get these pictures with no people in them.

I posted a picture about front porches today. Thought of you when I posted it!

Mike

The Harbour of Ourselves said...

hey anna, love the shot but sadly don't have the song....

kenju said...

I miss you too. Have a great time with K and A. Wish I were there.

Joel Reynolds said...

Wow - great shot - love the composition.

Joel

Anonymous said...

THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Carmi....Talladega Super Speedway?

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Awesome!

AphotoAday said...

Great shot, Anna... Love it!

ASHE said...

Hi, Anna. Based on your clue, I'd say you were in Alabama ;) I've always wanted to go there, how was it?!?