10.28.2007

Puppy Love

The Life of Riley
October 2007

My iTunes: Oh! Gravity. by Switchfoot

Our Checklist:
Get a house. Check
Get 2 cars. Check
Get puppy. Check

The transition is complete. We are back in the US folks.

Meet Riley. He is our new puppy. He loves licking faces and toes, football and hopping through monkey grass. He is such a sweetie. He is one of those so-called "designer dogs"...a Labradoodle. I didn't type it wrong....he is a lab/poodle mix. All of the great characteristics of a lab with the bonus of being smaller and he doesnt shed! Did I mention that he is very smart? He has fit right into our family, bonding with each of our children in his own sweet way.

I am positive that you will be seeing more of our newest additon on the blog. Here are a few starter pics of his first day in our family! Have a great week everyone!

Blond and Blonder

Sadie and Riley

Sam and Riley

23 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

What a beautiful new addition! He is adorable! (and so are the kids!!)

Anonymous said...

Kids and dogs.. they make the world go round. That is one precious pup.

kenju said...

I heard all about him today from your mom. He's so cute! I know he will be loved and give back much love in return.

Mark said...

Ah, a puppy. Soon to be the most cherished addition among that list.

Congratulations on settling back into the U.S. I'm sure a few things are hard to get used to again after a year in England.

RC said...

what a cute puppy!!

Unknown said...

Oh, my, how cute is he?? Fits right in! Congrats!

CG said...

He's wonderful. give him a stroke fro m me!

Anna said...

Aw he's so cute!!!! I'm sure your kids are thrilled.

photowannabe said...

Anna, he's so cute. Great shots of him with the family.
My son and his family will be getting a Labradoodle sometime in the near future. They did a lot of research and think this will be the perfect match for their family.

Moksha Gren said...

Too cute, Anna. We have some friends with a Labradoodle and she is the cutest thing. They have a silly name...but they're really wonderful dogs. Congratulations on the family edition

Beverly said...

That is one cute puppy. I know he'll be happy in your home.

Alice said...

Okay, I'm ready to start planning my next trip to Atlanta! He is adorable... Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Anna, my family loves dogs. You've got you a good one there. A great addition to the family for sure.

ChrisJ said...

Oh Anna! He is so beautiful!! I'm not supposed to be on the computer for a day or two, but couldn't pass this up.One day I will have a pup of my own, just like this, but first I have to persuade my husband that we can't travel any more.This pup just melts your heart!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome addition to your family! I love all the pictures and everyone seems to be in love with the little guy.

Transistion complete, welcome back to the US!

K M F said...

cool

Chad Oneil Myers said...

The images are sooo cute!

How have you been, Anna?

Anna Ridley said...

What a gorgeous little fellow! I so love the photos of Riley with the kids - beautiful and tender.

{{HUGS}}

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

what a sweety , kisses hughs:)

AphotoAday said...

That is SO sweet...   And what a beautiful family...   All the best to you all...
Don.

John Roberts said...

I like your priorities list!

bluemountainmama said...

so very cute! sounds like you are settlin' in... i hope we can get a dog when we buy a house....

kamagra online said...

Hey,I love small puppy's..They are adorable..Your pictures are so cute!!Thanks for sharing!!