9.14.2008

Brothers

Little S
September 2008

My iTunes:  Sky by Joshua Radin

Well, yesterday was all about sisters and today is about brothers....

These three were a handful and I had a great time getting to know them and hanging at their house for awhile.  I managed to get some great pics as I ran in three different directions and getting my workout for the day!  Hats off to moms of three boys!  Have you ever seen such boyish faces?  Too cute!  Their mom told me she loves black and white so I did these for her to take a peek of our session.

Thanks everyone for being so patient as I blog about my sessions!  My blog is where this whole ride started for me in photography and so I love sharing about it all here!

Mister M

Big Brother

11 comments:

Lacey Lichi said...

Ohhhh, I've missed you. How many times have I said that before! I am back. Finally into the routine of things here. You have been doing some fantastic work! I love the shots with your old camera and the recent shoots of the families. Well done! Are you swamped in editing?

Mark said...

It's great that your photography and presenting your work out here for "strangers" has lead you to meet so many interesting people in person.

photowannabe said...

Great shots and black and white really makes their personalities pop. Love them.

Robert said...

Being busy is good. Being busy doing what you love, priceless. :)

Anna said...

Those boys do look like a handful. Their mom must have a very high energy level to be able to keep up with them!

DrillerAA said...

I love the black and white work. There is something about black and white that just seems right for portraits.

thrillpier said...

Some SMS gateway providers offer several message routing options. You can decide whether
to route SMS messages through more reliable but more expensive networks, or less reliable
but cheaper networks.
ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVEDMiddle East Classified Ads

Lemon_tree said...

Subaru AC Compressor

fiber cableYayyy!!! I'm glad you have some up from your shoot! Can't wait to see more :-)

Hieuhap said...

Truck Accident Attorney New York City

tucson az homesThose boys do look like a handful. Their mom must have a very high energy level to be able to keep up with them!

Blackcat said...

renda extra

Rechtsanwalt KreuztalBeing busy is good. Being busy doing what you love, priceless. :)

HT said...

climber review

replicas de relogios baume mercier
Have a good day!!!!