9.04.2008

Mac Attack

Food Time
September 2008

My iTunes:  Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade

Hey everyone....I am on my work trip but I wanted to give you a post.  I took this of my nephew with my vintage camera today as he was getting ready to eat.  It is so great to be staying with my family here and to connect more with my niece and nephew.  There may not be much posting and commenting from me over the next few days...I may try to post when I can.  I look forward to checking up on you all when I get home next week and also sharing a bit of what I am up to here on my trip.

Have a good weekend everyone!

12 comments:

Anna said...

You're really loving your vintage camera! Cute pic of your nephew I like it :-)

brittaffeldt said...

CUTE picture!
ps- don't you LOVE Secondhand Serenade?! :)

Anonymous said...

Great shot. You are sure having fun with that camera!

Jeanne Damoff said...

What a darling expression!

Have fun on your trip. :)

Karin said...

That is a marvelous picture, I absolutely love it!

photowannabe said...

A really cute Mac attack.
Enjoy your family and I look forward to hearing all about this work assignment.

MaryAnn Ashley said...

What a cutie! Enjoy your time with your family.

DrillerAA said...

This is just a great technique. The results are wonderful.

Robert said...

Hope the trip is going well. Great shot with the vintage camera.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a productive trip.

I love the vintage photo. He's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

BTW, try GPS blocker to jam all secret transmitters in your home or at work.