1.11.2008

From the Street Up

Downtown Atlanta
January 2007

My iTunes: Dancefloor Anthem by Good Charlotte

I went into the city today to take in the Gift Show with my friend who is visiting. It was exciting and overwhelming. I will have more a bit later in the weekend about the show and the goings on there. HINT...it has to do with my photography! :)

I snapped this image while we walked along the street after lunch. I love tall buildings and Atlanta has some very unique ones. I hope to be taking in more walking around downtown so I can find some more interesting shots.

Have a good Friday everyone! Night all....I am exhausted!

10 comments:

Mark said...

It strikes me as reminiscent of a cross. Hmmm...

photowannabe said...

You have done it again with your looking up. Terrific shot and I think it looks like a cross too.

Anonymous said...

I see lines too! Great shot Anna and I am anxious to hear "the rest of the story."

The Harbour of Ourselves said...

city architecture begs to be shot like this....wonderfully captured, reminds me of some images i shot in New York a few years back

Anonymous said...

So Anna....are you glad to be back in the states or do you miss England? Maybe both?

Rainbow dreams said...

impressive... I'm guessing that was how they imagined it when they built it :)

kenju said...

I feel certain that you were not unaware of the cross, Anna. Very nice photo. I am also anxious to know the extent of your secret!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Mother Skylark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

TOTALLY DID NOT SEE THAT CROSS! Do you all even believe me? I am was tired last night I just posted. Thanks for pointing it out to me!

:)