1.06.2008

Loo-Uh-Vul

Big, Comfy Couch
December 2007

My iTunes: Go by Hanson

Thanks for all your encouragements from my previous post. This blog is much of the reason why my hobby has escalated the way it has and my family and friends in BlogLand have a lot to do with all the changes. I appreciate all of you who take the time to stop here and visit whether you comment or not.

The image above is what happens when I am experimenting with a new camera! Thanks to my photography jobs I am the owner of a Nikon D200....and I LOVE it! I am still figuring it all out...there is a lot to learn. This image is not spectacular but I just love the lighting and composition. This is one of the couches in my sister's home in Kentucky. It brings back memories of hanging around with her and the lazy days of Christmas break. Miss ya'll!

Good times. Good times.

12 comments:

Tracy said...

You should've stopped on your way up 75!

kenju said...

Good pic! The striped pillow sets off the color well.

Rebecca said...

Ok. See, you can take something as ordinary as a couch, end table and lamp and turn it into art. This (just one reason) why I love you and your photos. ;)
xx

And no, I can't wait another day!!! But I have to ;) At least another 12 weeks. 43% to go! :)

...I REALLY want to go to Atlanta first to see you and the family........hmmm....

photowannabe said...

I could tell it was your style, Anna. You always do wonders with lighting and making something special out of the ordinary.

The Harbour of Ourselves said...

simply beautiful light

Beverly said...

I love your photos. Congratulations on your new venture. Kenju had told me in October that you were headed in this directions. Much success to you.

Mark said...

Cool shot. Welcome to the Nikon Dx00 line! I still have my D100 -- my first and only DSLR -- and love it.

I've spent a little time in Louisville. Had a friend who went to school and got married in Wilmore, and I've gone to that community's Ichthus festival twice.

Beautiful countryside up there.

gaz said...

happy new year. great few last shots - i've missed visiting to see if your up and running again. glad to see you are.
love the couch, and you couldn't have picked a better camera.
now go girl and bring back more photos for us in the cheap seats. ;-]

Anna said...

I'm so excited for you and your expanding your photography to more than just a hobby!!! Can't wait to see the website!

CG said...

Have fun with your new Camera. Looks like a really cosy couch :)

Anonymous said...

That couch is just BEGGING to be sat on. It looks like the perfect place to "veg".

John Roberts said...

Congratulations on your new toy and your new business. I'm looking forward to seeing the new website!