9.18.2006

Don't Forget to Look Up Sometimes...


I did the math on this one...I walk under this at the very least 50 times a day (most of those times I am toting endless piles of laundry that needs to be sorted, washed or folded). Same stuff, different country. Rarely do I ever look up...but today and did...and here is your Photo of the Day! This is the skylight in our flat that has a ladder hanging on the wall to get up to the storage space nearby. I was fascinated by the lines and light of this and thought you all might enjoy seeing it.

Lesson: The next time you are going through your daily routine maybe you should look up too. You might be pleasantly surprised!

4 comments:

kenju said...

Anna, you have real talent as a photographer. That is an interesting pic for the reason you said - the lines - and the significance. We all need to look upward, everyday.

Alice said...

Anna, I have been waiting today to see what picture you would have. I'm always surprised because you make such simple things seem so important. In so many ways we should always take the time to lift our head and look up...love, Mom

Jenn said...

Can I have a print of this framed for my birthday? Really! =) I love it!! Especially since I can picture where it is in your house! The light and lines are beautiful.

Stephanie said...

Wow, how amazing it is to see things in such a way all seems rught even if just for a moment, it is very calming and since you do have to look to the Heaven to capture that, it just is another way I feel the Lord has worked through to help my day start out on the right foot. Thanks Anna, your photography is one of the things I have missed so much, your truly have been blessed with the talent for it and your photos always have meant so much, not just clicking to be clicking! Thanks for helping through a very rough time just by sharing yourself.

Love you,
Stephanie