7.06.2007

A Day With Friends

M.E.
July 2007

My iTunes: Your Love Is Extravagant by Casting Crowns

Sorry about my late posting, our internet has been down here. Finally we are back up and so on with my post.....

What a memorable day!

My friends Mary and Josephine took me out today for a day in Camden. I have posted aboout Jos before here and today is Mary's turn. I had not been to this area of London yet and it was so fun and exciting. I am glad that as I am sifting through images, I am also doing some fun things so that I can be posting.

It was my friend's turn today to protect me from oncoming cars as I looked and snapped images left and right. We laughed, talked, shopped, ate and were silly. It doesn't get much better than that! I took this shot of Mary above as we all sat on cushions in this quaint little Moroccan cafe. The image below is of the beautiful lanterns that were hanging just over us as the three of us talked. I just want to thank her for being such a good friend to me. She has some great style and such a wonderful way of looking at life. She is so refreshing! She has loved me well and always brings things back to my faith which is exactly what I need. My heart is full tonight!

Thanks you guys for the relaxing day out!

Whimsical Lanterns
July 2007

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Anna, you have captured her warmth and beauty well. I love the stained glass.

Glad someone was watching for cars for you!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

very pretty. I will never trade my gir-friendships for anything in life...they bring such joy and cheer in my life...am glad u have been blessed with such beautiful friendships too......And please sift through your pics soon..I'm dying to know where all u went traipsing :)))

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog Anna, of sweet Josephine and beyond-foxy Mary. It was obviously a great day for the 3 of you. Please thank Josephine on our behalf for taking such good care of you. Maybe she'll come visit all of us in the future.

Love, Dad

John Roberts said...

As usual, your portraits are great! Enough said.

Mark said...

What a warm smile on your friend.

Beautiful lanterns as well. Oh, the colors, the colors. You left in all the wonderful colors!

Someone in Al Ain said...

wonderful picture Anna.

and by the way you are so beautiful.smile

photowannabe said...

Such a wonderful portrait of your specia friend and the lanterns are so colorful.
There is nothing like special friends and the freedom when one is around them.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Love the color and light in the lanterns image. Glad you had a good time with your friends.

carmilevy said...

You write so beautifully about the joy of friendship. I love days like this, because they remind me why life is something to cherish.

talj said...

What a lovely day you and your friends had! I dont get to see my friends very often but when I do I enjoy every single minute of our time together...friendship is such a special thing.

Hope you have a nice weekend {{HUGS}} x

Tracy said...

Great friends and photos. Life is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a joy reading this post was. Your friend is obviously incredibly special and highly valued in your life. Thank God for close friends!

Those lanterns are spectacular Anna!

Rebecca said...

Ah, Camden. Some days I wonder if I'll ever get there...

Beautiful photos!!!

Love you & praying...

Just Photography said...

im glad you liked the photo! ironically enough i took that one just for you! you always say to look up, and when i got to that building, i knew to do just that! have a great weekend yourself!

CG said...

What a loving portrait, as well as your words, and I love the glass lanterns too.

bluemountainmama said...

what great timing!!! the day i finally get a chance to stop by here, i get to see a huge close-up of my sister! so cool! and she is all you describe....so jealous that you live closer to her than me! :)

i have been scheming about a meet-up when you're back in the states.... :)

JAM said...

Beautiful portrait.

Love the lanterns too. I've never seen any like that before.