7.29.2008

Cluster of Orange

May Day
May 2008

My iTunes:  Revelation by Third Day

It is going to be short tonight.  Three out of five of us are feeling under the weather...unfortunately I am one of them.   This shot makes me smile so I will share it tonight.  It's another shot from Colorado.  One day we biked and biked and then biked some more and ended up resting for a bit on the river that winds its way through Durango.  I can feel the wonderful, mountain breeze as I sit here in my kitchen in Atlanta.  I saw these beautiful flowers and snapped them quickly before we headed on our way.  Not the greatest of images but I sure like it.

Hope your week is going well!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I hope you're feeling better, and thanks for telling me about the TRA sale! I love it already, just wish I had more time to play with it at the moment...

brittaffeldt said...

Such a bright, happy, summery image! Its so uplifting!
I hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

I like it -- the orange in front, the water and the bridge behind. It is bright, cheerful AND calming. An interesting mix.

I hope you are soon feeling better.

kenju said...

Oh, but it IS a great image. I love poppies and orange is so cheerful! Hope you're better soon.

Unknown said...

Lovely shot, get well soon!

Anna said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

are they poppies?

reminds me of the wizard of Oz.....

get well

Mark said...

I always have to touch these flowers because they look so much like paper.

Nice capture.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Stunning brightness! gathered together, they could almost be a wonderful bouquet of happiness!

DrillerAA said...

Really nice contrast between the flowers and the water beyond.

Holly said...

I hope you and your family are feeling better real soon!

Corey Bienert said...

Hey Anna.

I'll look into those cameras.

I'm gonna need to get one for myself after I give it back to the friend I'm borrowing it from.

Here's where I got all my vintage actions: http://www.deviantart.com/#order=9&q=vintage+actions

They have everything you could want.

Plus if you want added dust/scratches....just layer a texture into the picture and you'll get great results :)

Lake Lady said...

I think I know just that spot on the Animas River! Thanks for letting me share the cool breeze and cold water where it's been 100 or more for too long....