10.16.2006

Soothing Hues


The good news is...my parents and Aunt Jane are visiting from the States in 2 days. The bad news is...I haven't felt well for a few days now and I have so much to do to prepare for them. I wanted to try to be productive today but I couldn't get into a groove. Has anyone of you ever felt like that? As I was sitting at the computer, my husbands mac (YES, we are a die hard Macintosh family) went into sleep mode and all these beautiful patterns and colors started going across the screen. I have to say, I felt better when I grabbed my camera and tooks some pictures. After trying some different techniques with the flash and speed...this is the one that made me feel the best...almost blissful.

Then I went back to bed...maybe I can be productive tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With the TLC your family will give, you'll be better in no time. Forget the "to-do" list, just get some rest. Love Ya

Anonymous said...

Anna,
Get some rest! They will be thrilled just to see you:) I know Aunt Jane has been preparing and is estatic about about coming to see you all! You have fun and give everybody my love.
Love,
Lea

Anonymous said...

Great photo, Anna!

Donna