4.04.2008

Done Guessing?

YUCK!
April 2008

My iTunes: Love Remains the Same by Gavin Rossdale

Here is the answer to my post from yesterday...

YOU CAN FIND ART ANYWHERE! Even in the yucky Atlanta springtime when there are layers of pollen all over EVERYTHING. All you photogs need to remember this fact when you are having an inspiration block!

I got the shot from yesterday when I was playing my tennis match. The courts were literally blanketed with pollen and then the rain came. We had to dry the courts with a squeegee made especially for courts. These puddles were everywhere! I have to thank Bev for the art. She is on my team and this was her puddle I was admiring and had to capture. You should have seen the looks I was getting for photographing puddles of yellow pollen water. YUCK! I sure am glad my team likes me because otherwise they would think I am a serious kook!

I have to say, when I saw the images I had taken later on my computer I was very happy. This is why I love being a photographer! Thanks for all your guesses...I loved reading them! Also, the shot above is from the back window of my car after one day sitting outside. One word....NASTY. I need to sneeze just looking at this image!

I start PROJECT YELLOW tomorrow. Would anyone else like to join in?

8 comments:

tommie said...

My eyes are super itchy today....I guess it has blown all the way to TX!

I carry my camera around everywere. I was looking for a new spring bag this afternoon. Several got the nix because I knew my camera wouldn't fit in it.

Anna said...

I don't even technically carry purses anymore...everything is a camera bag tommie! ;)

Stacey Olson said...

Really neat posts. I love the "Guess" Project Yellow hu? That's a tough one with animals, but todays post just so happens to fit that catagory.. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos with the world..

kenju said...

I should have known that's what it was!

Isn't it funny how we come to judge the use of any purse by whether it will hold a camera?

Debra Trean said...

time for some serious allergy stuff huh...wow... we have tons of dust so I am sure it is similar. Very fun image

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Anna: What a great guessing post. There is no way I could have guessed this. I don't even like the way it looks on the puddle.
BTW: You have beautiful penmanship.

Mark said...

Reminds me of back home with all the pine trees. So glad not to live through spring there anymore.

CG said...

I cannot imagine so much pollen...! I don't get hay fever but I think I might in Atlanta!!