1.14.2007

Happyness



How do you define yours?

I saw this movie last night with a friend and I have been thinking about it since. If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend that you do so. It is wonderful and worth the ticket price! It is a touching true story of a Chris Gardner and his young son Christopher. They are forced to be in shelters and on the streets as the father takes risk after risk to provide a life for his son despite the incredible odds. They are in desperate conditions as they cling to eachother and the idea that their circumstances will be overcome. It is quite moving. Please go if you haven't already seen it. Oh...and take a box of Kleenex!

By the way, my pic of the day is being posted a bit later but I wanted to put this up. Be sure to come back!

5 comments:

e. said...

Hi Anna! It's great to 'meet' you! I actually just sent an application in to WHM last night for an internship in Dublin, hopefully! Are you working with Matt and Jenn? Matt and I went to the same church in the States, along with Rebecca. Small world! What are you doing with WHM? Thank you for reading my blog. Sometimes I wonder who reads it! Have a great day!

bluemountainmama said...

i'm baaacckk!! wait until motherskylark tells you about our christmas week if she hasn't already! i really want to see that movie... might have to splurge on a babysitter. i just got home this afternoon and will probably post tomorrow, once i see how all my pics turned out from the trip.

Anonymous said...

Happyness is..... flowers

This sounds like a good movie.
Here via Michele today. :)

kenju said...

I want to see this. I saw a story about this guy on TV several weeks ago, and he was extremely inspiring. I love Will Smith, so I know it must be good. Thanks for the referral.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I saw it, it was good.