11.28.2006

Shameless Plug...


OK, no I did not take this pic...and yes, I will be posting another pic later...

I was inspired by another friend who blogs to share this...her own mother is the Appalachian folk musician...Anne Lough. My father Bill is the baritone in the Social Security Boys...he is the handsome man on the right of this CD cover (the one in the snazzy suspenders...oh wait, they all have those on). You heard right...my dad's CD "dropped" earlier this year. You can find a link to their website (with tour dates, CD's, contact info, etc) to the right of my page. If you like southern gospel music or know someone who does, it would make a wonderful gift for Christmas. I found out while I was home that they are playing on 1100 stations all over the States and the feedback has been very good. I am so happy for them. Way to go boys!

4 comments:

bluemountainmama said...

that's awesome, anna- sounds like we both come from musicians! nothin' wrong with a shameless plug! :)

Anna said...

or a little nepotism...hehehe

kenju said...

WOW! I have the CD and I love it, but I didn't know that they were getting that much air time. That's great!

Anna said...

kenju...you cant see me, but I have my lighter on...just like I am in a concert....