11.02.2006

Piles of Busy Work


What is so funny about these piles of folded laundry? There are 5 piles behind the ones you see in the picture. Yes, I am cringing too! I am no domestic goddess...that is for sure. Every woman has her preferences for laundry. I don't mind washing it, I LOVE folding it (it is pretty therapuetic)...but it takes me DAYS (and days) to put it away. I really dont like that part. Unfortunately, these piles will be here tomorrow...I am in no mood to be caught up on my laundry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer Up! At least yours is folded...If you really want to have some fun, teach your family to "Pile Dive" like mine does. Chin Up.

kenju said...

I hate folding it, but I don't mind putting it away. Odd, how we all differ.

bluemountainmama said...

i'm with you on that one, anna. sometimes we just live out of the basket that holds the clean laundry. but the absolute worst thing for me is ironing! my hubby has to wear dress clothes to work and we can't afford dry-cleaning. ugh!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea, I HATE folding it too, but actually enjoy putting it away - I'm with kenju. Remember to look me up this summer when I'm a neighbor - I'd be happy to help you out by putting your laundry away ;)

Anna said...

You all are funny...anyone who likes to put clothes away...you have a free place to stay London if you want to come help out...hehehe...