11.06.2006

Melodies


Those of you who know me, know I love music. My iPod is always within reach. I am still holding out hope that iTunes will ask me for my Celebrity Playlist...hehehe. Music is such an important part of my life (despite the fact that I can't hold a note or play an instrument...other than a good air guitar). I celebrate and reflect with it. I worship to it. I tell stories with it. I can pinpoint parts of my life based on a tune I hear. Music takes me to a place that I can hardly describe. One of my favorite things to do is play music to photographs. It evokes all sorts of feelings. This is my husbands guitar. I got it for him so that he would play for me (OK, and others too...he likes to play)....and he does play for me. I am such a groupie...his biggest fan.

Oh and FYI, regarding yesterdays post...today was a beautiful day here!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

In regards to all the things you said about music, I say:
"Me too! Me too!" :) I just bought a guitar for myself in June. "Happy Birthday to me!" Now I just have to learn to play. GREAT photo!

Anna said...

I want to be a rockstar when I grow up...seriously.

bluemountainmama said...

do you play? i dabble but am very much an amateur. motherskylark and i used to play together. nice guitar!

Anna said...

NOT A NOTE....SORRY.

kenju said...

That's a really good photo, Anna. I love the placement of the guitar within the frame.

Anonymous said...

Seriously. How fun would it be to be in a band?! That's it. We're starting one as soon as I move there this spring! ;)

Anna said...

DEAL....you got yourself one tone deaf, instrument-less member.... :)...I do have personality going for me!

Anna said...

thanks...I really like the pic too...I think it is one of my favorites.