11.07.2006

Winter Berries


I love winter. The crisp, cold chill in the air, sweaters, scarves, pounds of quilts and pillows on my bed. It is here in London. I walk by this tree everyday and today I saw these berries everywhere. I loved it. The red and green foliage against the clear blue sky looked so fresh. I am headed home for an unexpected visit with family. My next post will be up later than normal due to the fact that I am crossing an ocean and some time zones (I am sure I will throw in an extra pic for you also). Please say a prayer for safe travel and for some sweet moments of sharing together.

6 comments:

kenju said...

Prayers flow for you, Anna. Be safe.

Mr.Ay-z said...

Hope I will have a chance to feel the winter especially in London.Here in Malaysia is raining everyday.
My prayers with u.

Anonymous said...

Praying!!

Gorgeous berries...mmmm.

bluemountainmama said...

what a lovely pic! that's one i'd blow up and frame- the colors are so brilliant! i'll pray for safe travels and cozy time with the fam!

bluemountainmama said...

hey anna- i got your comment on my most recent entry but didn't publish it b/c it mentioned the state where i lived. i'm trying not to let specifics out- you can recomment though!:) just didn't want you to think i rejected the comment for another reason. have a great visit with your family!

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well. You are in my thoughts. Write or call when you can.