11.14.2006

Pics of Home


I couldn't help myself...I would be kidding myself if I didn't have Target somewhere in my pictures while I am home. I was so excited to be able to go in and find anything I want...I could browse those aisles for hours. Yes, I understand that I could have serious problems. When I walked in for the first time after arriving here, I was completely overwhelmed with choices...and how ginormous (that is from one of my FAV movies...ELF, with Wil Ferrell) the place was. If you are wondering, my camera still does not work. I snapped this with my mothers camera tonight as I was attempting to do some Christmas shopping.

6 comments:

kenju said...

Sorry about the camera, Anna, does Target have a nice replacement ready for you?

Anna said...

Of course they do...for a price! :)

bluemountainmama said...

My FAVORITE store!!!! The nearest one to us is over an hour, but I still go.

kenju said...

I heard on TV this morning that wal-mart and Target are getting into a price war - so maybe the cameras will come down in price and Santa will get one for you.

Anonymous said...

Love me some Target...

Anna said...

For all you Santas...NIKON D80 is now at the top of my list!