11.23.2006

Family Time


Is anyone else tired and full after the big Thanksgiving Day meal? I sure am...I was ready to sleep at 5pm tonight. I got this pic of my brother-in-law putting the finishing touches on his tasty dumplings. He made them at my request and they are just one of my favorites he makes. He's a country boy living in the city and boy can he cook! Thanks Janice (that is his mom)! It was a wonderful last day to spend with all my family. I am going to miss them so much. We will be on a plane for much of the day tomorrow crossing over into the London time zone.

It's time to go to my other home...

5 comments:

kenju said...

Anna, I hope you have a safe trip and get home on time.

Anonymous said...

Anna,
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We enjoyed seeing you and being able to spend time with you and your mom.
Much love,
Lea

bluemountainmama said...

hope your trip back is smooth and quick! i heard your fam spent thanksgiving with my sis- she said it was a very nice time!

bluemountainmama said...

anna- i put a link to your blog on my page- is that okay? then i can directly link to you instead of finding one of your comments, going to your profile, and linking to you.

Anna said...

Sure...that is fine with me. :)