11.05.2006

Dusk


I have posted 51 pictures...2 of those have been of rainy days here in London. Yes, there is a lot of rain...and because we see so much rain, on a clear day, the blue sky seems more blue, the white clouds seem more billowy. The most beautiful sunrises and sunsets that I have ever seen have been here. Unfortunately, I think it is because I am finally paying enough attention to watch them. That is one for me to ponder. This is the sunset tonight from our back porch...absolutely stunning. My great uncle used to say that when the sunset was pink that the next day it would be beautiful...I will let you know.

4 comments:

Mr.Ay-z said...

it's really beautiful. i love sunsets. Thanks for showing me sunset in London.

Anna said...

It really is my pleasure to share it.

bluemountainmama said...

beautiful! ours was too- with a full moon tinted pink. one of these days i'm gonna get to london and visit mother skylark- i wish airfare weren't so expensive!

kenju said...

Pink clouds at night - sailor's delight.

Pink clouds at morning - sailor's warning.

That's what my mom always said.