11.20.2006

Far From Home


This isn't my normal type of pic. I am showing you how we all communicate when we are on separate continents. I certainly don't feel 5000 miles away when I am looking at my husband on the webcam. We are a mac family and I dont know how I would be surviving without that camera. That sign he is doing is how we say I love you to eachother. I am so grateful that he has sacrificed for me to be here while my family needs me. It is not easy being the mom and dad while I am gone. I can honestly say that he is my better half. I know exactly what my blessings are this Thanksgiving....I miss you and I will be home soon.

4 comments:

kenju said...

Awww.....sweet. I think the webcam is great for families to keep in touch. I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

bluemountainmama said...

we've been thinking about getting a webcam since my fam is so spread out, too. maybe one day!

Anonymous said...

John, you are so cute and I miss you! Love, Mom (anonymously and amourly)

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Like something out of a science fiction story from long ago. It is "Reality" now.