11.29.2006

Finding the Words...


I am still struggling with exactly what to write here. Some things you don't need to describe because the picture says it all. Example...this is Ari. She is the daughter of some friends of ours. Her eyes are just beautiful and she looks so content. She is just now walking and trying to keep time with her older brother. She is one tough coookie so he better look out! I snapped this today while getting coffee with her mom. For those of you who know me, you know I am so NOT a coffee drinker. I ordered what is called a Luxury Hot Chocolate Abyss. Doesnt that sound wonderful? It was...every sip. Anyhow, Ari was trying to decide where to climb in the restaurant when I took this. I have enjoyed watching these children here grow and being a part of their lives. They are such a blessing!

4 comments:

bluemountainmama said...

that hot chocolate does sound yummy! i used to dislike coffee, but have become an addict over the past couple of years. i saw in your "about me" that you're an expert margarita mixer- if i ever make it over to london, i'll have to insist that motherskylark invites you over!:)

Anna said...

I am there for ya'll at her house or mine! I actually have been trying to get her here to have a margarita night! Hopefully soon. Maybe you can persuade her! :)

kenju said...

I want in on the margarita night too! They are my favorite cocktails.

That baby is beautiful, and I love her hat.

Anna said...

kenju, all you need to do is book a flight for margarita night! :)