11.16.2006

State Line



OK. Sorry this took so long...I am experiencing technical difficulties in my travels not to mention my camera (it's official...it has been forcefully retired). The computer I went to use last night is on dial-up and it wouldn't let me load pics onto my page. But another day, another try and it worked! Here is a pic snapped as we crossed the state line from NC into VA. I planned a last minute trip to see some family there. I have always wanted to get this pic and never have. It seems like a lifetime since I have lived here but it wasnt that long ago. It really was good to be home...

3 comments:

bluemountainmama said...

where in virginia did you live? i love southwest virginia and have been trying to talk my hubby into moving down there for the past 7 years! :)

Anna said...

South Richmond...we liked it a lot.

kenju said...

I'm glad you got to go there, Anna.